Camp Fire Attorney Mike Danko interviewed with CNBC recently about the effects taking place months after the 2018 Camp Fire. Thousands of survivors are displaced from their homes and jobs to this day due to California’s most destructive wildfire. According to Mike Danko, not only did survivors lose their homes, but most of them also lost their jobs and other sources of income. During the interview, Mike stated:
Camp Fire Attorney Mike Danko spoke with KRON 4 about CAL Fire officially concluding that PG&E caused the deadly Camp Fire. According to Mike, PG&E is absolutely responsible not only for ensuring that wildfires like these are prevented going forward, but it is also responsible for directly paying for the recovery of the thousands of survivors. During his interview, Mike went on to say:
Camp Fire Attorney Mike Danko talked with KPIX 5 on CAL Fire’s official report on their findings that PG&E is responsible for sparking the 2018 Camp Fire. When talking with KPIX 5, Mike Danko discussed the possibility of PG&E being found criminally charged for the many lives lost during the devastating fire. During the interview Mike stated:
Cal Fire investigators officially announced on Tuesday that the November 2018 Camp Fire was caused by electrical transmission lines owned by Pacific Gas & Electric. In CAL Fire’s official statement, the agency said it conducted “a very meticulous and thorough investigation” of the Camp Fire, the deadliest and most destructive fire in California history.
Having paid to shareholders money it was supposed to use on wildfire remediation and prevention, PG&E now says it can’t get the work done unless it raises rates. Last week the California Public Utilities Commission approved the first of several upcoming requests by PG&E to raise customer utility rates to recover some of the costs relating to the fires.