Our experienced fire lawyers represent homeowners, renters and businesses affected by fires throughout California. Our trial attorneys have been appointed by California judges to serve in leadership roles in several large, coordinated disaster and fire cases, including in the 2017 PG&E Fire Cases, San Bruno Explosion and Butte Fire cases. Collectively we have more experience taking on PG&E than any other law firm in California.
Our team of wildfire lawyers has been widely-recognized for the quality of our work and achievements on behalf of our clients:
• Top Plaintiff Lawyers in California, Daily Journal (Eric Gibbs)
• Trial Lawyer of the Year, Finalist, Consumer Attorneys of California (Mike Danko)
• Woman Advocate of the Year, Finalist, Consumer Attorneys of California (Amanda Riddle)
• Consumer Protection MVP, Law360 (Eric Gibbs)
• Top 50 Women Lawyers in Northern California (Kristine Meredith)
• Consumer Attorney of the Year, Finalist, Consumer Attorneys of California (Eric Gibbs)
• Top 100 Super Lawyers in Northern California (Mike Danko, Kristine Meredith, Eric Gibbs)
• Trial Lawyer of the Year, San Mateo Trial Lawyers Association (Mike Danko)
Our firms consist of seasoned trial lawyers, leading national personal injury attorneys, and experienced complex litigators. To our representation of fire victims, including the Camp Fire, lawyers from our firms bring a deep knowledge of the fire-prevention policies of major utility companies and are well-positioned to leverage the hard work from our previous fire cases to benefit our clients.